VOTE IN PERSON AT THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS IN JEFFERSON STARTING 30 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION DAY.
THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS IS LOCATED AT 8 W. WALNUT IN JEFFERSON NEXT DOOR TO THE BMV. IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME CALL 440-576-6915 AND REQUEST AN ABSENTEE APPLICATION AND YOUR BALLOT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
You can download and print a list of ALL the Ashtabula County Republican Party Endorsed Candidates to share with friends and family or to print a copy for yourself to take with you when you go to vote.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING
In Ohio, voters have many options to vote. Starting the day after the close of voter registration, all registered voters may request and vote an absentee ballot in person at their county board of elections or early voting center as designated by the county.
EARLY VOTING STARTS 30 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION
You may request an Absentee Ballot by calling the Board of Elections and request an Absentee Ballot Application be mailed to you at 440-576-6915
To request an absentee ballot:
- Use this form to complete an absentee ballot application for federal, state, and local elections set for the following date(s):
- March 19, 2024 (Primary Election)
- August 6, 2024 (Special Election – if held)
- November 5, 2024 (General Election)
- Fill in the fields below.
- Press the “Download & Print” button at the bottom of the page. *
*Please note that you may need to disable your browser’s popup blocker to open the completed form
- Open the downloaded file and verify your information.
- Print the downloaded document, sign, put the completed form in an envelope with the correct postage and mail it to your county board of elections.
If you have trouble using the HTML form below, you can download the form here(opens in a new window).
If you are hospitalized, need special voting assistance, are a military or overseas voter, or have a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities act, you can download the appropriate absentee request form here.
Please note the following:
- Please check your voter registration status. You can do so (once your form is completed and submitted) by contacting your local board of elections.
- If your voter registration information has changed since the last time you voted and you have not yet updated your voter registration, follow this link to update your address online(opens in a new window) or if your name has changed, follow this link to complete a new voter registration.
- Absentee ballot applications will start being accepted for the March 19th presidential primary election beginning December 20, 2023.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot is close of business seven days before Election Day.
- A separate absentee ballot request must be submitted for each election.